[meteorite-list] Shock Treatment - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 19:49:40 -0500

Hello All,

Hope everyone is settling into the New Year nicely!

I just loaded a pretty sweet NWA 482 slice with a very nice shock vein
running through the polished face. I loaded up for first time auction action
the LAST five complete slices of the very Fresh R5 Rumurutiite, NWA 6959...
Very Nice!!

In addition to the above spectacular specimens, I also loaded up several
oriented Sikhote's and lowered the prices on some other unsold items from
prior eBay auctions.

If interested, please click here for my current eBay auctions:

Thank you for Looking & Bidding!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?