[meteorite-list] Corrections and Additional Note to "The Wave, " A Sight To see

From: Paul H. <oxytropidoceras_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 11:00:57 -0600

In "The Wave, " A Sight To see While in Arizona at
http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2012-January/082362.html
some URLs got garbled.

Somehow I posted an older draft of my post, which had
mistakes in the URLs in it. The correct URLs should be:

1. More Photographs of "The Wave" ... and 3.
http://www.zionnational-park.com/images/album2/index4.htm

2. Seiler, W. M., 2008, Jurassic Navajo sandstone of Coyote
Buttes, Utah/Arizona : coloration and diagenetic history,
preservation of a dinosaur trample surface, and terrestrial
analogs to Mars. Unpublished M.S. thesis, Dept. of
Geology and Geophysics, University of Utah, Salt Lake
City, Utah.

The 11.5 MB PDF file is available from
http://content.lib.utah.edu/cgi-bin/showfile.exe?CISOROOT=/us-etd2&CISOPTR=109657&CISOMODE=print
http://content.lib.utah.edu/cdm4/document.php?CISOROOT=/us-etd2&CISOPTR=109657

and 3. Loope, D. B., W. M. Seiler, J. A. Mason, and M. A.
Chan, 2008, Wind scour of Navajo Sandstone at the Wave
(central Colorado Plateau, U.S.A.) Journal of Geology.
vol. 116, pp. 173-183.

Link to PDF file at;
http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/geosciencefacpub/215/

The 1.4 MB PDF file is available from;
http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1216&context=geosciencefacpub

I apologize for these mistakes.

By the way, it's a long hike to this rock formation. In addition
a person should bring a GPS too since the trail is very poorly
marked.

Best wishes,

Paul H.