[meteorite-list] Tucson Page Update

From: Matthew Martin <mmartin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:58:23 -0600

Aloha and thanks to everyone who has taken the time to submit your
visit information for the upcoming Tucson show. I have updated the
documents to include all entries submitted to date.

Please keep the following in mind when registering:

1. Please only check the dealer box if you are an official dealer who
is selling in a room.

2. If you are staying in a motel or the similar with multiple
locations in the area, it would be helpful if you could include the
street name so that when I sort the lists, they group properly. (e.g.
if you are staying at a Motel 6, please be specific, such as "Motel 6,
Ina Rd."). Of course, listing your hotel information is completely
optional to begin with, but details help sorting).

3. Entries do not automatically populate into the PDF documents. I
manually enter them with the information submitted. At this point in
time I am updating the list every 24-48 hours as time permits, in and
around my work schedule.

Three PDF documents for easy printing are available:
1. All attendees (visitors & dealers) sorted by location (hotel)
2. All attendees (visitors & dealers) sorted by last name
3. Official dealers sorted by location (hotel) and room number

Taking a suggestion from a list member, in the future I will add a
document with hotel and public event details.

You can see the documents and register here:

http://www.meteoritetreasures.com/tucson2012/

Aloha,

Matthew Martin
Meteorite Treasures