[meteorite-list] 26 GRAM THUATHE (AD)

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 07:36:30 -0600

Good morning list.3 weeks till tucson,now that we are going to get our
first measurable now this winter.I have a 26 gram thuathe stone
individual forsale or trade.It comes with the meteorite madness card
provenance.I am asking $250 or a nice oriented stone or oriented
sikhote-alin.I also have a 8.3 gram oriented unclassified iron that
was found last year in morocco.$100.Evrything with free shipping.I am
looking forward to seeing everyone again.Have a great day.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.