[meteorite-list] Tata-Foumzgit-Tanzrou Martian Fall. (Why no lunar falls? and freshest lunar?)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:01:29 -0500

Hi Rob,

That is true, but look at it this way - Zagami now has a terrestrial
age of approx. 50 years. This new fall (Tata-Tanzrou-Foumzgit-?) has
a terrestrial age of less than one year. ;)

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com