[meteorite-list] meteorites for sale (AD)

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 04:31:50 -0600

Good morning list.I cant believe I,m up at 4:35 am.Oh well here goes.I
like mike blood need to raise $$$$$$$$ for the show as well.I have 4
meteorites forsale.The 1st one is a really nice oriented 16 gram
complete unclassed stone button.It even has what looks like a trapped
air bubble on the bottom side, $300.The next one is a 26 gram complete
stone of thuathe.It is 99% crusted and comes with card.$150.These are
getting hard to find with 10th anniversary coming soon.I also have an
8.3 gram unclassed iron meteorite that was found last year in morocco
and is very nicely oriented.$75.And finally A half gram tatahouine
fragment in a gem jar,$25.Please no paypal.CHECK,S,CASH or MONEY
ORDER.If interested off list and free shipping.Pics upon request.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.