[meteorite-list] I'm Baaaaack... :)

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:16:13 -0500

Though I've been away for some time in recuperation I am still alive and
kicking and VERY grateful for this list's members for their help in my
hard times a few years ago. Getting well enough now to get back to my
collection and noticed a Gibeon slice has oxidized enough so the etchings
have severely faded. Anyone know how to restore the etchings without
re-etching?

Also, I noticed a new trend in selling mets on eBay. Most are selling for
Buy Now or Best Offer. What's up with the market?

Gary Foote