[meteorite-list] IT'S OFFICIAL - TISSINT SHERGOTTITE!

From: karmaka <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:19:56 +0100

Great news!

Let's celebrate!

It is probably nothing less than the 'Martian fall of our lifetime'.

Rejoice !

Best wishes

Martin

Von: "Galactic Stone & Ironworks" <meteoritemike at gmail.com>
 An: "meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com" <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
 Betreff: [meteorite-list] IT'S OFFICIAL - TISSINT SHERGOTTITE!
 Datum: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:36:55 +0100

Hi List!

 http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=54823

 Forget Tata, Foumzgit, or Tanzour.

 The official name is Tissint!

 Start changing your websites and collection labels now. :)

 Best regards,

 MikeG

 --

 Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)

 Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
 Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/42h79my