[meteorite-list] If you have a Tulia, Dimmitt or Kaffir stone with early Monnig no., please read this message

From: The Tricottet Collection <tricottetcoll_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 14:06:52 +0000

Dear all,

I'm currently working on a manuscript on the Monnig collection, soon to be submitted to Meteorite magazine. This paper will include some electronic supplementary material:

http://www.thetricottetcollection.com/pub_met_MonnigNumbers_suppl_Table1b.html

It is a catalog of Tulia, Dimmitt and Kaffir (c) meteorites with early Monnig number. As you can see, the table is almost empty for now, but I hope that with your help it will change. So if you have any Monnig specimen with EARLY number (NOT just the TCU-Huss Mxx.xx number), can you please contact me off list? I would need the following information:

Monnig no., TCU-Huss no., weight, if possible chain-of-custody. For now, there is no plan to make a repository of images, but photographs are welcome.

Thank you for your help,

Arnaud

The Tricottet Collection
(Historic Minerals, Fossils & Meteorites)
http://www.thetricottetcollection.com/
http://www.facebook.com/TheTricottetCollection
http://twitter.com/TricottetColl#