[meteorite-list] 2012 Tucson Page Update/Request for Submissions

From: Matthew Martin <mmartin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:29:32 -0600

Aloha Everyone,

The Tucson page has been updated with all submission at of 09:10 HST
this morning. With the show fast approaching, I ask that anyone else
who would like to indicate their attendance to the show on these lists
to please submit your information as soon as possible. Individuals
will begin printing the lists as they head off, which for many will be
very soon. I will update the list more frequently now as submissions
continue to be received.

You can view the current lists and find the link to submit your
information here:

http://meteoritetreasures.com/tucson2012/

Aloha,

Matthew Martin