[meteorite-list] gold basin cake/ freebie

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:08:26 -0800

As always,
        Twink, the Queen of Gold Basin and of all of the Tucson
Show will, indeed, have an EXTRA large Gold Basin cake at
The auction (Last year she ran out and people whimpered and
Cried - so she is taking no chances this year).

        Also, Gary and CJ wrote me a touching post and when I
Called them to get their PayPal direct email for a generous
European donor to PayPal them directly, CJ was in tears. They
Have been fearing the loss of their trailer and being faced with
Homelessness. Let's hope some people also come through with
Some hearty donations for them to be auctioned off (and I will
Include my consignment fee in the donation). It is crucial that
Anyone sending directly to them use the PayPal address they
Gave me AND to in PayPal to mark it as "Personal" - "Gift" so
That PayPal does not take the usual 3% or so out.

        Please also note that those wishing to simply place an item
In the auction per usual, they may still do so. It would be very
Convenient if it were all in by Wed - though I may extend the
Time I arrange the lots in order for the auction until
Fri.

        Getting' Tucson Fever!
        Micahel