[meteorite-list] Is there a Main Mass list?

From: Frank Cressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:10:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bob and all,

I believe you?misinterpreted the Rocks From Space Picture of the Day?about Jim
having the New Concord main mass and he would be the first to say so.? The main
mass of New Concord weighs 103 pounds (46.8 kg) and is in the collection at
Marietta College, Ohio.? In fact, Jim has photos of this mass on his website.?
He does have an extremely?nice specimen with a lot of history.

All the best,

Frank