[meteorite-list] Dealer map added to Tucson Page

From: Matthew Martin <mmartin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:26:12 -0600

Aloha Everyone,

Following up to a previous message in which I indicated that I was
preparing a list and map of dealer locations, this information is now
available on the Tucson page. You will find a link to a an online
Google Map which I have created and labeled with the locations of
dealers and public events currently on the list as of this morning.

http://www.meteoritetreasures.com/tucson2012/

Its not too late to submit your information for inclusion in the lists
and map. Dealers and visitors are welcome to submit their
information. Please do so using the online form here:

http://www.meteoritetreasures.com/machform/view.php?id=1

Aloha,

Matthew Martin
Meteorite Treasures