[meteorite-list] Unusual Trade!!?

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 19:47:42 -0500

Hi List. Throwing a bone out at all of you. Does anyone out there want to
help me in that I am looking for a Canon EOS EF 50MM F/1.8 Mark I (metal
mount) Lens that may just be laying around or collecting dust in your
photographic bag doing nothing, that which is in great shape and works?
Willing to trade for several rare historic specimens and or both meteorites
and cash? Email me off list and see if we can reach a deal as I could
desperately use the lens for piggy back astrophotography.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960