[meteorite-list] Stolen Campo Alert, Tucson Gem Show

From: Craig Moody <meteoritesnorth_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:05:06 -0500

Dear Geoff

Holy crap! That really sucks!!! (as I state the obvious) If you have pics of those taken, please post them asap, so we can all help in locating them ASAP. One thing about meteorites, is that they are like snow-flakes, where no two are the same, and can be easilly identified.

I think that new pick you were sporting in the return to Sweden episode, would look great planted firmly up the perp's Arse!

What a rotten way to start the show :(

Keep your chin up, my friend, and here's to a speedy recovery!

Craig