[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 00:33:21 -0500

Excellent idea, Gary!

It would be nice if we had a central storage site where this type of historic data could be saved and easily shared.

I've got the Encyclopedia Britannica Ninth Edition, 1890, kicking around here somewhere.

I'll follow your lead and try to scan anything relevant and post it.

I think aerolite, bolide, and pallasite entries in old publications would be interesting, too.

Cheers,

Pete