[meteorite-list] LONG Posts that give us Arthritis to Scroll though

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 18:42:37 -0600

Hello all of you wonderful Meteorite Collectors and those lucky enough to be
in Tucson this year,

Just a quick request that many have been talking about lately. How about
just a "Fresh email Post" without all the long trailing info of many old
posts.

Since many of us old timers and new folks read our Email on our phones and
are short on time, battery life and Increasingly Bad Vision and those of us
who are getting arthritis and want to avoid Carpo-Tunnel, can I please
request when everyone sends a post that they leave out all the lengthy
portions of many, many OLD previous email posts.

It's very time consuming on us all and on our phone batteries and on our
wrists and hands, back and shoulders and bodies in general all over to
scroll through all the previous posts that many are including in their posts
to the list. I'm seeing posts going back over 4 days or more that we don't
need to read or scroll through regarding many things, especially the recent
etching posts. Most of us understand etching, but when you have a post that
includes the past 3-7 email posts no one is reading all the old posts since
we've already read it and those that haven't seen them will catch up or can
go into the archives to find them.

Please, just a friendly request for a "Fresh Post" and perhaps one short
connected previous email post, not the entire thread. This will make
everyone much happier and cut down on time and battery life and our bodies.

Thanks! ;-)