[meteorite-list] Foote Music

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 11:55:08 -0800

Hi to Doug & All,
        The other day Doug remarked about the beautiful
Music Gary and CJ Foote make and wanted to know
Where he could get it.
        There were some problems with the site, but they
Have all been worked out now and one can order individual
mp3s for .99c or the whole album via CD or mp3 at:

www.cjfoote.com

NOTE: you have to distinguish between the mp3 file
And a "ringtone" when ordering.

However, Doug asked specifically about PayPal and as
Far as I can tell one would have to have a PayPal credit
Card (which they issue free - it is good only up to the cash
You have in your PayPal account). I use mine all the time
On line for items that don't have a direct PayPal option.
It is a Mastercard.

        Best wishes, Michael