[meteorite-list] Gladstone Question

From: Frank Cressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 19:55:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dennis and those interested,

I have a specimen of Alamogordo that came with a Ward's label and also a
Nininger number, so your Ward's Gladstone specimen certainly could also have a
Nininger number.? During the 1930s, Nininger sold quite a few specimens to
Ward's.? Nininger's 1950 catalog only lists the specimens that he had at that
time.? Any specimens sold before then were not included.

Good score,

Frank