[meteorite-list] Question

From: MstrEman <mstreman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 00:04:14 -0400

Supernova's produced all the elements but it isn't gold nor iron
Sulfide you are dealing with. Actually from description it is
likely: iron nickle chloride (FeNi)Cl2

Sorry but you now have a sample of the mineral "lawrencite" on your
specimen. Yes lawrencite of meteorite wasting fame
<http://www.mindat.org/min-2351.html>

Peter, wold you say that parts of it look like hemispherical
translucent golden insect eggs?

Elton