[meteorite-list] Katol India meteorite - Forbidden Fruit

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 15:46:19 -0700 (PDT)

1. You know more then well I was told it was Mifflin. I FULLY REFUNDED EVERYONE. Case closed. YOU can "shove off" I had several still not return material to me even though they were refunded..., including Mike Cottingham, and John Helm.

2. I spent several thousand of my money to try to open the museum. It failed. What can I say? I tried... Again, you can "shove off"
3. I have returned EVERYTHING donated minus one person who I have talked to about it. YOU did nothing yet run your mouth... again, "shove off...

4. WHAT I DID/DO DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT THAT YOU SELLING ILLEGALLY EXPORTED MATERIAL AND KNOW AS MUCH!!! I didnt know about the mifflin, you know the laws about this, and choose to ignore it!

your comments are pathetic. YOU are breaking international laws, and are an IMCA member to boot... Where is the IMCA right now when you are selling ILLEGALLY EXPORTED METEORITES? What are they going to do with you breaking numerous IMCA rules? ANYONE from the IMCA care to comment or will they remain quite as that usually do when one of the good ol boys break the rules?

?
Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites