[meteorite-list] Katol India meteorite - Forbidden Fruit

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 16:18:31 -0700 (PDT)

Again:

THE IMCA rules clearly state:
http://www.imca.cc/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=15
* I agree to abide by all Federal, State and Local Laws and
regulations related to the purchase, sale, trade or other related
transactions concerned with the securing or disposing of all
Meteoritical material.

This subject is NOT about me, it is about Katol. It is ILLEGAL WITHOUT EXPORT PERMITS. Therefor is STOLEN from the government of INDIA. If you dont own it, you cant sell it... Whoever you got it from should not have sold it. You know the laws, and still purchased it, you are just as at fault and the IMCA for allow you to sell it as a member in clear violation of the above code of ethics...?

Nice way for YOU to try to take this off subject and deflect your wrong doings to other things totally unrelated.

?
Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites