[meteorite-list] MHC Magazine: Seeking Content

From: contact at meteorite-hunting.com <contact_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:05:06 -0600

Hi List,

Almost exactly 2 years ago, I launched Meteorite Hunting & Collecting
Magazine to a GREAT following. Everyone loved it and raved about the
FULL COLOR magazine! It received GREAT reviews and was the fastest
growing and most exciting meteorite related publication ever created!
We had some set backs, delays, and hurdles over this time, and we've
worked through them. Now we're back, and we're relaunching the magazine!

MHC is seeking writers, artists, authors, and advertisers. (we're not
taking new subscriptions at this time; however, we will be letting
everyone know when the next issue is due to be released)

SEND IN YOUR CONTENT: Meteorite related articles, stories, photos,
artworks, or meteorite news. Please send all submissions through the
form on the website: http://www.mhcmagazine.com/contact/

Website Redesign: I've completely redesigned the MHC website, and the
magazine.
www.mhcmagazine.com

All Current MHC Subscribers & Advertisers: Contact me at the email
below or use the contact form link above.

Please send all questions and inquiries OFFLIST to me directly at
contact at mhcmagazine.com or call me at 928-530-8687 with any questions
you might have about the magazine, advertising, or your current
subscription.

Thank you EVERYONE for your continued input, patience, and support!

Regards,
Eric Wichman
MHC Magazine
www.mhcmagazine.com