[meteorite-list] AD Trade offer / request searching for American Impactite

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 22:46:40 +0200

Hi List,

we, my friend Olaf Gabel aka Chief Impactor and me, are searching for trade
partners for American (US / Canadian / South and Central America) impactites
and K/T boundary samples.

We made a list, what we have to offer.
If you are interested, please let us know what you have to offer ( with
picture?) and what localities you are interested in. Please let us also know
if you prefer slices, end cuts or rough rocks , reference samples, display
or museum sample size.

Thank you, have a great weekend
Andi

Ries (around 10 different type of rocks)
Rochechouart (around 6 different kinds)
Dellen 2
Gardnos 3
Keurusselk?
Lappaj?rvi
Lockne
Mien 3
Paasselk?
Ritland
Saarij?rvi
Siljan 3
S?derfj?rden
Steinheim
Suvasvesi S 2
Ternovka
Popigai
Lonar
Dhala 2
Henbury
Tenoumer
Vredefort
Aouelloul Glass
Darwin Glass
Irgizite
Moldavite
LDG
Impactite thin sections from around 10 locations around the world
K/T Boundary samples from 8 locations, rough and stabilized cross sections

   Meteoritenhaus Hamburg
        info at meteoritenhaus.de
              Andreas Gren
         Stapelfelder Str. 58