[meteorite-list] Unfortunate Falls

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:44:36 -0700

Hi List,

I'd rather be elated, writing about an amazing sizzling fracturing
streak....but unfortunately will diverge from the positive for a thought on
a recent thread, make a comment, and then encourage us all to focus back to
the sky.

When I heard of someone in the meteorite community in need of help, via
Michael Blood's encouragement a recent while ago, I sent the best $ donation
to help that I could muster, to people I haven't even yet had the honor to
meet. I'm blessed in the knowledge that it got there. Yes?

Whether or not my donation was encouraged by a current or latent IMCA member
didn't have any impact on my decision to help. Let's hope that my complete
efforts went where they were intended. Otherwise, it should be corrected,
as is proper.

Now....back to the positive......Sky-ward, please!

Richard Montgomery