[meteorite-list] AD: Newly added Kentland, IN Crater Shattercones and Impactites!! MUST SEE!!

From: b1dunovant at aol.com <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:49:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hello List,

I just added several new and amazing Kentland Crater Shattercones and
breccias to my items for sale/trade.

Even if not in the market, you have to see a couple spectacular
collection shattercones specimen with attached crystals clusters. It
is amazing, highly displayable and now for sale!!

My selection of Kentland Crater impactities can be viewed by following
the below link;
http://picasaweb.google.com/103555700843987997365

Thanks and feel free to make make me an offer if you see something you
like. I also have 1lb. lots of shattercone fragments for sale, $25/lb.
Average is7-10 fragments per lot. Pictures upon request.

Best Regards,

Brandon D.
IMCA# 9312