[meteorite-list] Holbrook 100th Anniversary Hunt

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:01:40 -0700

Great find, Erik and Ben! Someone needs to tell that Michael guy in
the photo that the meteorites are on the ground, not the horizon. (I
must have been looking at the lightning, we don't have weather in
southern California.) :)

I made a web page with my pictures and a write up of the weekend's
activities here:
http://www.mikestang.com/user/cimage/Holbrook2012July21--027.jpg.
Congrats to everyone who made a find, see you out there next year.

Michael in so. Cal.