[meteorite-list] Opening for August 2012 "Cosmic Treasure of the Month"

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:19:34 -0500

Hi List. If anyone is interested in showing off a favorite meteorite or
meteorite related item from their collection, I have an available spot to
post it on my Website to show off. I would need a pic and info to be emailed
to me by July 30th 2012. Click the link below to get the information on how
to do this including the email to send me the pic and info.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960