[meteorite-list] AD: Rare, and seldom or never seen specimens for sale

From: meteorhntr at aol.com <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 02:09:58 +0000

Hey List,

I have a new batch of Meteorites in that will go up for sale.? A couple I will probably send to the saw ASAP, but others I will probably put on Ebay in another famous Arnold Reverse Auction, but before I do, I figured I would try to avoid the Ebay fees.?

So, check them out here.? If you like any of these at these prices, let me know.? If no one likes them, they will either get cut or will start going down in price on Ebay.

http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/stevearnoldpmh/Rare%20Specimens%20June%202012/

Steve Arnold
Host of Meteorite Men