[meteorite-list] AD: Affordable Cat Mountain Slices

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 14:55:27 -0700

Hi all,

Here's one for all of you impact melt breccia lovers!

I've just received my Cat Mountain slices which are the only small
(and thin, about 2 mm) Cat Mountain full slices available. The largest
slice is only 6.2 grams which makes these VERY affordable.

look here:
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/catmountain.htm

Each specimen sold will come with a copy of a general
appraisal/classification/description (by Ted Bunch) of the 107.2 gram
stone before it was cut - of which I bought the 62 gram end cut and
made these slices.

I pay regular shipping (anywhere in the world) and will add delivery
confirmation in the USA. THIS APPLIES ONLY ON FULL SLICES SOLD. All
other specimens please add $5.00 for shipping.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia