[meteorite-list] Transit of Venus to take place in less then an hour!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 16:28:12 -0500

Hi List. The Transit of Venus will occur here in the Eastern United States
around 5-7 pm. or around 2-4 pm. on the West coast. The weather here in
Rochester, NY is in decent shape, so it looks like I will have a great
chance to view this for the second time as I was fortunate to see the 2004
transit as well. I will do my best to take a few photos and post them to my
Website for those who want to check it out in case you missed it due to
weather or having to work etc.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960