[meteorite-list] Transit of Venus to take place in less then anhour!

From: karmaka <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 00:08:30 +0200

IT HAS STARTED !!!

Enjoy!

Von: "Richard Montgomery" <rickmont at earthlink.net>
 An: "Don Merchant" <dmerchan at rochester.rr.com>, <Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
 Cc: Don Merchant <dmerchan at rochester.rr.com>
 Betreff: Re: [meteorite-list] Transit of Venus to take place in less then anhour!
 Datum: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:52:00 +0200

Hi List,
 A great place to see a huge file-size "live" image (refresh every 15
 minutes) is Nasa'a Astronomy Picture of the Day...find the feed on their
 archive page, at the top via http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html .
 Just about to start here on the left coast.

 Also, Gary (BK) has some great links to watching from Hawaii, links on his
 FaceBook page.

 Richard Montgomery