[meteorite-list] help with Identifying

From: Wade <norsewarrior_99_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 17:44:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,I am a hunter,I came across this find in central Illinios,I know its not the greatest place.but it came to me from living here.I believe it is a carbonaceous chondrite,it is very unique,loaded with chondrules,they form following trails inside the matrix,native rocks dont produce.It's surface is weathered,but still has some fusion crust.The whole rock weights 7 kg.you can look at it at,http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r531/norsewarrior_99/rock123.jpg,,hope you all can help me out,Thanks for your time...