[meteorite-list] Venus transit in HI

From: Mike Tettenborn <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 22:00:03 -0400

Gorgeous views in Southern Ontario this night. A real treat to see through sun filters on my 8x50 binos.

Had the knife throwing gang at my place tonight and we all put down our knives and had some wonderful cerebral minutes viewing the transit before going back to slaughtering my wood targets.

Cheers!

tett

Mike Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada