[meteorite-list] Queens diamond jubilee celebration at Glatton with the return of the Glatton meteorite

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 10:05:39 +0100

Hi all,

A few members of BIMS and also Caroline Smith and Deborah Cassey from
the NHM recently had a fantastic day at Glatton after being invited to
put on a display for the villages Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
Caroline and Deborah brought the Glatton meteorite back to the village
and we also brought a few meteorites to display as well as some poster
displays. The village seemed to really appreciate our display and the
Glatton meteorite which was the star of the show got a lot of interest
indeed. I have posted a few photos of the day on my website, see link
below:

(http://msg-meteorites.co.uk/articles/glatton-diamond-jubilee-2012/glatton-diamond-jubilee-2012-photos)

A full write up will follow soon.

Cheers