[meteorite-list] A FEW MORE SUTTER'S MILL FRAGMENTS FOR SALE!

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 15:41:00 -0700

Hi all,

ALL THESE are CRUSTED Sutter's Mill fragments!

Most of these specimens came from meteorites that I purchased in
Coloma, California. They were then broken so that ASU (or other
University) could peer into the interior of the stone - without pesky
fusion crust in the way.

The result is that ALL of the fragments I have for sale have fusion
crust - as scientists don't often like to look at the exterior of a
newly fallen meteorite.

Each crusted fragment will be shipped in a small specimen jar and will
include a card from me with the SM# so that you'll know the exact
meteorite and find local your micro came from!

http://www.mrmeteorite.com/sutterforsale.htm

THIS IS IT! Since I returned last week no more have been found so
this may be your last chance to own something this special.

BTW- Ebay ending NOW!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mr-meteorite/m.html?item=221043813741&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

--
Rock On!