[meteorite-list] AD: 20% Off Meteorites Until June 30, 2012

From: Brad M McGehee <bradmcgehee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 10:20:36 -0500

Hi,

Due to an unexpected divorce, I must sell all the meteorites I have in stock
at my website (that way I can keep my private collection.) Until June 30,
2012, I will be offering a 20% discount on all the meteorites on my website
www.planetmeteorite.com. Use the discount code "metlist" to get the
discount. I would also be interested in any reasonable offers on any
assortment of multiple specimens you might have an interest in. Just contact
me directly at bradmcgehee at gmail.com about which specimens you are
interested in, and how much you would like to offer for them.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad M McGehee
5105 S Nettleton Ave