[meteorite-list] spaceterrain displays

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 14:48:01 -0400 (EDT)

Brad,

Those "martian" are just as likely to be fake as the "lunar".
Dr. Korotev is a very busy person, but Dr. Irving has kindly
volunteered to help by looking at some of those pieces, so yes, please
do mail them to Maria Haas (I will be out of town, at the Ensisheim
Show) and we will forward them to Dr Irving.

Thank you.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com