[meteorite-list] I have had a tragedy in my family, I ask for help.

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:29:16 -0600

Hello,

I find myself needing to ask for help from my meteorite community. One of my children have died. My daughter Sarah died last Sunday, she died in her sleep from a complication with her prescription drugs and her breathing just stopped. Hopefully she died without even knowing. Her husband tried to resuscitate her. She was only 24 years old.

I find in very hard to work now, and all packages and such things will be slow, but will go out as I can manage. There are many current expenses that are beyond my ability at the moment and I am trying to take care of 2 households for the time being. As well as all the expense of funeral, living, and such for her extended family. It is a devastating tragedy.

First, I am not asking for a direct donation. I would prefer you purchase something from my shop. If there is nothing in my ebay store that interests you, if you so desire, please by all means send a donation to my paypal account. The paypal address is mikewren at gilanet.com Please mark as Sarah Cottingham Jordan Memorial Fund

In addition, I just wanted people to know why I will be slow in answering any emails that have been sent to me concerning meteorites, or meteorite business.

Thanks for Your Kind Consideration

Michael Cottingham

ALL SALE ITEMS HERE:

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history