[meteorite-list] Hammer fall term

From: Regine P. <fips_bruno_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:38:51 +0100 (BST)

But what if said police chief won the lottery and would like to purchase the crumbs because the thing fell in his town?
Of course the term is not that confusing to meteorite buffs, but to new collectors or people who just want to own the one rock from space.

Cheers, Regine

----- Urspr?ngliche Message -----