[meteorite-list] Brix finds more than just meteorites!

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:52:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

Early this morning Georgia was awoke to the sound of Brix barking
ferociously in the backyard. It turned out there was an uninvited guest
out back and Brix was not happy. Over the last couple of months we have
been finding large piles of scat that had been buried in the kennel. We
thought Brix had been watching our cats a little too much and had
started burying his droppings. Well as is turns out it was from a
suspected Bobcat. We are not sure yet. The Department of Wildlife is
investigating. Talk about an exciting morning! Brix got an early Rabies
shot booster and is perfectly fine except for a little lost fur and a
couple scratches on his forehead! Hopefully they will be willing to
relocate the cat. Time will tell. There is a news link below.

Sonny

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/18783046/bobcat-attacks-dog-in-northwest-las-vegas