[meteorite-list] AD - Yyou dont want to miss these meteorites for sale! Historic and more!

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:39:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I have a huge sale going right now.

Here is what it includes:

Travis County (a) 26.1 gram slice from Monnig collection with provenance and label.
Seina fusion crusted fragment with museum provenance and TWO labels. History and provenance like this are not cheap...
Fukang 32g pallasite slice - outstanding translucent slice will make you drool
Sleeper Camp (very rare) s1.28g slice with full provenance from two IMCA members
Whitecourt Iron meteorite with GPS, display, pin, photos and export permit
NWA 6173 L4 meteorite 35.5g complete slice - a chondrule fantasy!
Carancas fragments (up to 30g lots)
L'agile slices
Allende individuals and slices
Bassikounou individuals and end cuts
Camel Donga
Bensour individuals
Campo del cielo
Chergach individuals and slices
Sikhote-Alin individuals
Moss
Murray
Murchison
Karoonda
Orguiel (with ASU provenance)
Ivuna
Tagish Lake
Canyon Diablo
Buzzard Coulee individuals
Whetstone Mountain slices
NWA 6870 CV3

NWA 6871 Ure (very unusual)
NWA 5400
NWA 5363
NWA 6077
NWA 5511
NWA 6550

I have a lot more available I am uploading to facebook today. Selling it all to help with me and my kids get back on our feet...

Message me if interested and for pics/prices.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WanderingStarMeteorites?