[meteorite-list] Final Thanks To All .. Sarah Cottingham Jordan - Rest In Peace

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 20:42:29 -0600

Hello,

It seems fitting, on this Father's Day to say a final THANK YOU to everyone who sent condolences and comforting words, stories and prayers. Over 300 people from this list sent their good thoughts and prayers our way, for that I am in your debt. Over 50 people purchased items from my store and another 30 or more sent contributions to the Sarah Cottingham Jordan Memorial fund. The surviving members of Sarah's two family's THANK YOU. The extra money does indeed help immensely.

If you still want to contribute to the fund, please do so. This fund is open for awhile yet and anything you want to contribute is appreciated. My paypal address is: mikewren at gilanet.com

I am blessed with so many friends both on the list and off, that support has been overwhelming and I have seen the beauty of humankind shine through this tragedy in the support for our family.

Sarah was and will always be a remarkable young woman to me. She made me proud so many times. She was a gifted artist and her desire to be a Forest Ranger in her beloved Gila Wilderness was coming close to being fulfilled. She only had a few semesters left to finish her biology/law enforcement degree. She always wanted to be a forest ranger and protect the forest and wild lands. She was a daughter after my own heart. She was a remarkable daughter, and beloved wife to her husband. She had many friends, more than I ever knew, and it was only at her funeral ceremony did I finally understand how much she was loved by so many.

I have been blessed with a large family. I have five children, four of which are still here today. I have many friends, but I never knew how many friends I had on the Meteorite-list, until now. Thank You all for your support at my greatest time of need. If needed, I hope to be able to repay in kind someday.

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham