[meteorite-list] Robert Burnham

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:46:36 -0400

Dear Steve,

Your message to the list regarding Robert Burnham and your relationship
with him (as well as yours and Robert's relationship with Harvey
Nininger, and Glenn Huss ) is a TRUE treasure and was a marvel to read!
It is very interesting, and exciting, to know there is someone on our
list who had known Robert personally as well as having the most enviable
opportunity to work with such a stellar ( pun intended ) -- though a
most under appreciated -- scholar/scientist of his time. I would love
to read more of your times with Robert, Harvey, Glenn, and more on you
and your remarkable career if at all possible. Have you thought perhaps
to pen a book or publish papers/documents of your own history (i.e.,
photos, personal letters, receipts of purchases, and other relevant
stories you have collected over a long career and passionate hobby ,
etc. )? I'm not trying to be presumptuous nor invade your privacy, but
I'm sure there are many on our list that would agree with my sentiments
on this!

Well, I for one would be most appreciative of anything you see fit and
are willing to share with us on the list regarding your experiences such
as the one you just so kindly shared -- with your time and good graces
approving!

Kind regards,
Mal