[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Playing Cards

From: Luther Jackson <lutherjackson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:57:02 +0100

Hi All,

For a bit of fun recently, I have created and had produced a limited
run of just 100 packs of meteorite themed playing cards.
The face of each one displays a different meteorite. All classes and
types are represented. Falls, finds, Martians, Lunars, irons etc.

Professionally produced using Heretic 305um card, they are plastic
coated ensuring that they deal and fan like playing cards should.
The packs are supplied in a custom laminated box for durability and to
ensure they stand out!

I sold a few dozen at Ensisheim this year, and am now offering them to
the wider meteorite community if anyone is interested.
I guarantee you will love them!

For more details, photos and videos please see:

www.ministryofmeteorites.com

They are priced at ?12 per pack, which is around $19/15 euros plus
postage to wherever you are!

Just drop me a note to place an order or if you have any questions at
all to either:
lutherjackson at gmail.com or info at ministryofmeteorites.com

Cheers, have a nice weekend all,

Luther, UK