[meteorite-list] Meteorite picture-New Fall in China

From: Guenther <abe.guenther_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 11:49:41 -0500

Hi Wu,

Thanks for sharing your findings. That is a really nice stone and huge! I
bet it created quite a show coming down. I can't even describe how exciting
it would be to find a fresh fall. And to top it off, such a big one. Have
you found out what classification it is? Was it a daytime or nighttime fall?

I found this video. I wish I could understand Chinese:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4V1D2ZwCHc. The only word I recognized was
"eBay" at 2:06 :)

Abe Guenther