[meteorite-list] Interesting Find - Last Post and Conclussion

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:59:51 -0500 (EST)

Hello List,

Well that was fun!

I'm forever amazed at the wonders of nature and the parralels and
analogues that exist in it. Aafter cutting it yesterday my friend
Keith and I could see that it was a chert nodule and indeed, at least 1
list member came up with the same answer. Though I've found many chert
nodules in my life none have ever taken on the appearance of a flight
oriented object.

As a meteorite hunter it would have been irresponsible of me to leave
that thing in the field not knowing for sure what it was.

I thank all for their input and hope all have a great day!

The specimen shall reside in my collection of oddities.

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
?
IMCA # 1941