[meteorite-list] Plymouth meteorite

From: Regine P. <fips_bruno_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 23:34:15 +0000 (GMT)

Hello list,

I found the below post in the archives, and also found an article saying a 400 pound meteorite was being kept in an undisclosed location (?) in 2008: http://www.the-daily-record.com/news/article/3777711

Any info on this one? Has it really been found?
http://spiralmemoprintsales.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Regine

----
[meteorite-list] Lost Plymouth Meteorite Loctaed
Rick Nowak
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 06:45:24 -0800
Hello
We have obtained the FULL legal rights to the Plymouth
meteorite which has been located on 70 acres of land.
We are going to use infra red photography with an
airplane at dusk to detect it's signature. We  waiting
for warmer weather. As you may or may not know the
Plymouth meteorite is a type 111A meteorite. Henry
Ward was given a small section of the meteorite. He
attempted to use a compass to find the buried main
mass 3 feet by 4 feet shaped like a pear. He had no
sucess. When we first pulled up to the property and I
talked to the property owber she stated oh yeah we got
it right out in the back yard. I must have truned
pale. Just like Nininger used to find them. In reality
she meant the back 70 acres! If anyone has any ideas
to aid in recovery let us know. Also when we sell this
meteorite I'am going to sell the grams wanted by the
buyer then match those grams and give that away for
free so if someone bought a 100 grams they would get
another 100 grams free in return. I hate stingness.......................