[meteorite-list] New Find Today

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 15:40:51 +0000

Hi Larry,

Looks like a very interesting find. The line through the middle looks
at first like a shock vein...I have one similar....but when you look
at the weathering it seems to me that you will see two lithologies if
you cut across the line....one side seems much higher in iron and thus
more surface rust and this abruptly changes at the centre line. Would
love to see a cut face across that line to see if I am right :-)

Happy hunting,

Graham