[meteorite-list] Meteorites Reveal Another Way to Make Life's Components

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 20:11:41 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Dear List,

I, for one, have been down this road more than a few times in the past three quarters of a century. It started when someone poured water on my head, without asking, shortly after birth.

Gary's request "to bear with" him, so that he can field "issues, questions and opinions" that will hopefully meld into "a singular answer" that may be "elightening and logical", I can only equate with answering a Sunday morning knock on the door to find nicely dressed atrangers with thick books under their arms who would just "love" to enlighten you.

Maybe on some other LIst? Please.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536